- Blu-ray DVD Ripper
- Blu-ray Converter
- Blu-ray Decrypter
- Blu-ray Copy
- Blu-ray to DVD
- Blu-ray to HDD
- AnyDVD HD
- AVS Video Converter
Blu-ray to HDD
Blu-ray to HDD is powerful Blu-ray DVD ripping software with the ability to convert Blu-ray movies to mkv or convert Blu-ray movies to ts files. The built-in engine will ensure a perfect conversion of almost any popular Blu-ray movie. Its fast converting speed and user-friendly interface will make the converting process easy and fun. Now you can enjoy any Blu-ray movie on PC with software player (like KMplayer, Mplayer and PowerDVD), or on TV with a HDD player (MVIX, TVIX).
Key Features of the Blu-ray to HDD
- Convert Blu-ray to mkv file format.
- Convert Blu-ray to ts file format.
- Removes region code.
- Removes copy protections like AACS, BD+ with a third-party Blu-ray Copy Helper.
- Supports the conversion of latest Blu-ray movies.
- Rips with high definition and highest rate.
- Opens Blu-ray files from hard disk drive.
- Movie-only copy.
- Chapter(s) converting.
- Selects your desired audio track.
- Selects your desired subtitle (for .ts files only).
- Playback of the converted movie with your HD Hard Disk Player.
- Playback of the converted movie on PC with a Blu-ray player software.
- Shut down system when the conversion is complete.
- Convert Blu-ray to DVD with fast converting speed.
- Free technical support.
System Requirements of the Blu-ray to HDD Converter
- Pentium-II 450 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- Windows 7,Vista, XP, 2000
- NTFS partition
- A Blu-Ray disk drive
- 50GB or more free disc space
Blu-ray Copy Helper is a plug-in that can crack Blu-ray copy protection and help to backup Blu-ray movies. It has no GUI interface. With the Blu-Ray Copy Helper, a general Blu-ray copy application can backup Blu-ray movies to your hard drive.
What can Blu-ray Copy Helper do?
- Remove encryption (AACS) from Blu-ray discs.
- Remove parental restrictions.
- Remove user prohibitions, you can select the language and subtitle track without going through the disc's menu.
- Backup Blu-Ray movie discs to your hard drive.
- Play your favorite Blu-ray discs on your PC.
- Experience true High Definition video with brilliant images in Full HD (1080p).
- Watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display.
- Include a UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 file system under Windows XP.
- Playback of discs on the PC with PowerDVD or Win DVD, which otherwise do not run.
How to use Blu-ray cloner helper?
Step1: Start the Blu-ray copy software and insert a Blu-ray disk into the drive. The Helper will begin loading and its icon will appear in the task bar.
Step2: Click the "Start" button on the Blu-ray DVD copy software and it will begin to copy. The Helper starts to calculate the key.
Note: Please make sure you have installed PowerDVD 7.3 or WinDVD 8.0 or their later versions. This process may take several seconds to about ten minutes. Click "setup" to specify the path of PowerDVD or WinDVD.
If calculating disc key fails, you may change the hummer sleep time value:
1. XBOX 360 drive + PowerDVD: set the value to around 1000ms.
2. Blu-ray fixed driver + PowerDVD: set the value to around 600ms.
If you don't know which value to set, you can use the default settings. The program will set a correct value automatically.
If calculating key successes, it will begin to copy data. Copying a Blu-ray movie takes about one hour.